Florimond Volckaert Fund
The Florimond Volckaert Fund (FVF) is an aid fund aimed at providing assistance to Skålleagues and their immediate families who are in.
“In all the years that I was soliciting donations for the FVF, I never dreamed that I would, one day, be asking for help from it.” - Skålleague recipient of help
You have all Skålleagues by your side
1. The Grant Application must be completed with as much detail as possible. Do not be hesitant in sharing all pertinent information as the Trustees need to know as much as possible about each individual case in order to make their decision as quickly as possible. It will be treated in complete confidence.
2. Please make it perfectly clear who the Skålleague or immediate family is who needs assistance.
3. Please be sure to give accurate contact information: address, email and telephone number with city and country codes and email addresses of all persons referenced on the application.
4. Assistance cannot be given for business purposes.
5. Please be sure to write a brief but clear explanation of the overall situation pertaining to the particular circumstances. This is sometimes the most important piece of information. This can include length of Skål International membership, positions held in the club, etc., and the current circumstances that makes you apply for this grant.
6. While the Florimond Volckaert Fund typically offers grants rather than loans, the recipient should be advised that, if they recover from the difficulties which created their special need, returning funds to the F.V.Fund as and when they are able to do so, is appreciated.
7. It is also appreciated if the recipient of the assistance sends an acknowledgement to the Florimond Volckaert Fund Trustees.
8. Any assistance given is completely confidential. Unless the recipients want to tell anyone about the help they have received, only the recipients, the sponsors and the Trustees will know.